Understanding how you feel about the service you’ve received – good or bad – is vital in helping us shape our business to serve you better.
At Tungsten Home Loans we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and we are determined all our brokers strive to deliver the highest standard of service every time you interact with them. Occasionally, however, our brokers may not live up to the high standards that you’ve come to expect from us. If this is the case, then Micarla Quilty (Director/Operations Manager) wants to hear from you.
You can expect:
To meet your expectations we commit to:
- Be open and approachable
- Treat you with sensitivity and respect
- Do what we say we will do
- Promote understanding by providing reasons for decisions and advice
- Respond to phone calls and emails quickly, within 12 hours
- Explain our processes in plain language
- Let you know when you can reasonably expect action to be taken
- Give you accurate individual information
Privacy and Confidentiality
- All brokers will ensure the security and confidentiality of all your personal records and documents provided throughout the loan process.
- Unless required by law, personal information will not be released without written consent from the individual the information relates to, or their legal representative.
We sincerely hope that you are able to resolve any issues directly with your broker but in the event that you wish to make a formal complaint, please contact us and we will ensure that your complaint will be handled efficiently, honestly and fairly.
So please let Micarla know what you think.
02 6296 2272
0418 886 610